Its not Halloween without this trip down memory lane!
Like the film, come allungare pene The Rocky Horror Show (October 19 – Nov. 5) is a campy cult musical with quirky characters and catchy songs like “Time Warp” live at metodi naturali per allungare il pene Out Front Theatre Company. Complete with sass from the audience, cascading toilet paper, and an array of other audience participation props, this deliberately kitschy rock ‘n’ roll sci-fi gothic musical is more fun than ever.
For those who are unfamiliar , in this cult classic, sweethearts Brad and Janet , stuck with a flat tire during a storm, discover the eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter , a transvestite scientist. As their innocence is lost, Brad and Janet meet a houseful of wild characters, including a rocking biker and a creepy butler . Through elaborate dances and rock songs, Frank-N-Furter unveils his latest creation: a muscular man named “Rocky.”
Don’t miss the final modi per far crescere il pene Alive in Roswell October 19, 2017 (5 to 9 p.m.) of the season! It features live bands, food trucks, craft beer, vendors, kids’ games, entertainment, and socializing in three locations connected by a free trolley (on Canton Street, in Roswell Square, and behind city hall). Free.
il pene si può allungare Roswell Square Bands:
- Classic Recall
- Last Call Band
- Maggie Clement Band
- Men in Blues
- Up on the Roof
ingrossamento pene Canton Street Bands:
- Andrew Black
- Atlanta Dance Party
- Gwen Hughes & the Cats
- Maggie Clement Band
- Men in Blues
- Loose Shoes
Atlanta Horror Film Festival at the Synchroncity Theatre October 20 – 22, 2017 See horror, sci-fi, gore, zombie, creepy, mystery, and dark comedy films .
Dedicated to showcasing films from the world’s most talented filmmakers, the program is packed with award-winning films from every corner of the earth and is proud to have showcased thousands of incredible independent horror features and shorts since 2006! In its 11th season, this festival consistently programs films that stick with you long after the festival is over, and films you won’t see anywhere else.
Atlanta Horror Film Festival is a must for established and up-and-coming filmmakers who have created short and feature films that audiences can not forget.
OPENING SATURDAY OCTOBER 21ST
LUMIÈRE Gallery presents “The Collector’s Eye”
Opening Saturday October 21st featuring 20th Century photography, sculpture and books featuring important works and highlights the artists behind the art. Of the 100 works from 50 Master Photographers and Sculptors ,many were selected because they are iconic and others for compatibility with themes.
The show follows with a chronological focus with, Alfred Steiglitz, Paul Strand, Imogen Cunningham, Edward Weston, Ansel Adams and Dorothea Lange . . . each pioneers in their own right-who influenced each other.
There is so much going on this weekend, it’s hard to know where to begin! There is truly something for everyone!
- Wire & Wood Songwriters Festival October 6 – 7, 2017 Nationally recognized singer-songwriters will gather together to perform their original songs giving music lovers a behind-the-scenes look at the stories that inspired country, rock, blues, Americana and bluegrass songs. Attendees will experience nationally recognized veteran songsmiths and local up-and-coming talent as music fills the streets of downtown Alpharetta. Free on Friday and for children 12 and younger. You can bring chairs.
- Atlanta Grilled Cheese Festival, October 7, 2017 (12 to 6 p.m.) Buy $2 to $3 samples from competing restaurants and vote for your favorites at with “food trucks, brews, live local music, and all kinds of contests and activities” at Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark for age 21+.
- A ticket to Edgewood Mac and Cheese Festival (October 7, 2017 ) gets you unlimited samples of mac & cheese from local restaurants, with music by local bands at Walker Park. No pets.
- Atlanta Chili Cook Off, October 7, 2017 (1 p.m., VIP noon) Buy a wristband to taste chili (spicy, mild, chicken, beef, vegetarian) and stew from 75 teams, and then vote for your favorite! With live music and beer & wine for sale at Brookhaven Park.
- Great Atlanta Beer Fest, October 7, 2017 Sample 150 beers, cider, and winewhich includes live music, football on big TVs, and food for sale at SunTrust Park.
- Destination East Point October 7, 2017 (1 to 7 p.m.) features live entertainment, acrobats, artists, and food vendors in downtown East Point. Free.
- Norcross Art Splash October 7 – 8, 2017 features entertainers, food vendors, and 140 artists selling folk art, ceramics, paintings, photography, sculpture, and jewelry. Free.
- LakeFest October 7 – 8, 2017 offers local music, arts and crafts, a sand sculpting contest, food vendors, a closing parade of boats, and a sandy beach in friendly Pine Lake. Free.
- Atlanta Warbird Weekend October 7 – 8, 2017 See World War II era aircraft, meet veterans, watch reenactments, and buy a rideat DeKalb Peachtree Airport. Free entry.
- Madison Avenue Soapbox Derby, Bring a chair to watch 100 drivers compete in the with food vendors, a bake sale, a beer tent, and live music. Cars are judged at noon, and races are 1 to 4 p.m. on Madison Avenue at Johnston Place in Decatur. Free.
Atlanta Hip Hop Day Festival October 7 – 8, 2017 Free. The 7th Annual Atlanta Hip Hop Day Festival is a free family festival that pays tribute to the four elements of Hip Hop and Atlanta’s contribution to Hip Hop as a whole. The Festival is held downtown Atlanta at Robert Woodruff Park. The four sides of the park are dedicated to the four elements of Hip Hop displaying B-Boy & B-Girl exhibits, Emcee Battles, Turntablism and Graffiti artists.
A3C Festival A 2-day indoor/outdoor hip-hop festival has two stages, food trucks, and games at Georgia Freight Depot, plus an optional conference. October 7 – 8, 2017 Doors Open @ 1:00pm | Ends @ 11:00pm