- come ottenere un pene piu grande Folklore Haunted House farmaci per ingrandire il pene Acworth is open weekends and offers 4 different attractions : The Manor (Under the beds, beneath the stairs, behind the mirrors the eager soul of The Manor waits), Tremulous (Delve into a terrifying world where the lines between reality and insanity disappear ) , Chromophobia (Paintings and statues watch your every move, and children’s toys take on a new life), and the Last Ride (A Simulated ride to the grave in a wooden casket).
- come allungare il busto Zombie Farms come far crescere il pene in modo naturale Athens 1/2 mile walk through dark and spooky woods filled with zombies and other characters who will scare you, entertain you, and sometimes even make you laugh.
- tecnica per allungare il pene Scare House of the South Soperton We have created S.H.O.T.S. for the adrenaline-seekers and hard-core enthusiasts. We are not here to make you feel comfortable. We are not here to scare you a little bit and then stop. SCARE HOUSE OF THE SOUTH will push you to the very limits of what is allowed at a professional Haunted House. Please don’t bring your kids here thinking this is another cute thing to do for Halloween.
- Plantation Blood Augusta Over 30,000 square feet of terror! Opened Wednesday through Sunday!
- A Tour of Southern Ghosts Hear ghost stories of the South on a lantern-lit walk at Antebellum Plantation at Stone Mountain Park.
- Sorrell Weed House Savannah Take one of the most popular Savannah Ghost Tours! This tour is unique because no other Ghost Tour in Savannah can take you inside a Savannah Mansion, much less a Savannah Mansion featured on Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures. For the true paranormal fan. This extra late night 2 hour Paranormal Investigation features an investigation experience inside the Sorrel Weed Mansion and Carriage House.
- The House Of Burm Helen Located adjacent to our much-less-scary North Georgia Corn Maze, the House of Burm is the premiere haunted house attraction in the area! This is no mere haunted house, either. Visitors to premises, said to have once belonged to an evil mad scientist, will eventually be taken into his underground lab, deep inside the southern Appalachian Mountains.
6th annual Adams Park Cultural Festival (Sun, October 15, 2017 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT). Come enjoy a day of informative workshops, food, house music, and connecting with your neighbors in the beautiful Adams Park of the historic Cascade Heights community. This event is FREE and open to the public.
The 2nd Annual HOOP DREAMS FESTIVAL & COMMUNITY FUN DAY Sunday , October 15, 2017 from 3pm – 8pm @ Lee Street Park & Courts at 155 Lee Street in Jonesboro. Featuring a 5 on 5 basketball tournament, skills challenge, dunk, and three point contest. Grilled food, drinks, music, live entertainment, school supplies, haircuts, and much more will be provided. This event is geared to help unite our community, bridge the generational gap, and encourage our youth to excel academically to increase their chances of obtaining athletic aspirations beyond grade school. We expect over 500 people in attendance.
Join us every Sunday for Word Is Born Spoken Word/Poetry Open Mic.(October 15 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM) Apache Cafe continues the rich tradition of creation, invention, discovery, and revelation in this open forum for spoken word, poetry, musical artists and for any one who care to take the stage in a meaningful way.
- Georgia Mountain Fall Festival (October 13 – 21) features arts & crafts, live music including fiddling, a flower show, and demonstrations of archery, fly-fishing, and lumberjacking in Hiawassee. No pets.
- Lilburn Daze (October 14)has 150 arts and crafts vendors, food booths, and a kids’ zone at Lilburn City Park. Free.
- Fall Festival on Ponce (October 14 – 15) features fine arts and crafts, folk art, a children’s area, food trucks, and acoustic music in historic Olmsted Linear Park at N Ponce De Leon Ave NE. Free.
- Chalk art festival (October 14 – 15) Watch professional chalk artists compete, enter the amateur contest, see kids draw on the street, hear live music, attend a craft beer festival, and visit the art museum free during Chalktoberfest in Marietta.
- International Fall Festival (October 14 – 15 noon to 5 p.m.) has jewelry and art vendors, live music, children’s activities, Russian and American food, and tours of St Mary of Egypt Orthodox Church in Roswell. Free for children 12 and younger.
- Apple festival (October 14 – 15 and 21 – 22) See 300 vendors of food and handmade items, plus craft demonstrations, an antique car show and a 5K race (both Oct. 14), and a parade (Oct. 21 at 10 a.m.) at Georgia Apple Festival in Ellijay. No pets.
- The highlight of Atlanta Pride Festival (October 13 – 15) for gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgender persons is the Pride Parade beginning Sunday at noon on Peachtree Street (from Ralph McGill Blvd NE to Piedmont Park).
- Oakhurst Porchfest, October 14, 2017 (12 to 7 p.m.) Walk around a Decatur neighborhood to hear diverse music on porches and in yards during this grassroots music festival. It’s followed by more music at nearby Harmony Park. Free. Be sure to check the website for driving and parking tips!
- Smokey Joe’s Cafe (October 12 – 22, 2017) is a musical revue with 40 rock ’n’ roll classics of the 1950s and 1960s (Hound Dog, Stand by Me, On Broadway) written by Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller at Marietta’s New Theatre in the Square.
- All Strung Up Tour (October 12, 2017) at the Red Clay Music Foundry Duluth Three of the world’s hottest young guitar virtuosos, singers, songwriters and performers have teamed up to tour the USA this fall! The show, featuring Christie Lenée (USA), Daniel Champagne (Australia) and Hussy Hicks – featuring Julz Parker and Leeza Gentz (Australia), is bound to turn heads across the nation as it combines the talents of these incredible artists. With each act bringing something unique to the show, audiences are sure to be left speechless and wanting more with each act doing a set themselves and then a big finale together.
- The Mountain Faith Band (October 15, 2017 3 p.m.) plays American roots music at The Donald W. Nixon Centre for Performing and Visual Arts in Newnan.
- Georgia State Bluegrass Festival (Oct 13, 2017 – Oct 15, 2017) Newell Lodge located in Folkston is the home of the Georgia State Bluegrass Festival. Outstanding performers, delicious home cooked food.
- DAKORO ART GALLERY 227 Sandy Springs Place Northeast Suite 522 Atlanta Fri,October 13, 2017 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM EDT You’re invited to the first viewing of artist Dakoro Edwards newest body of work, THE BROWN COLLECTION! This collections visualizes the everyday lives of Black Men in the United States and across the globe, while also acknowledging the various influences other cultures, laws, relationships and obstacles he endures at times in defeat, most times in triumph. THE BROWN COLLECTION is sure to open your eyes to what makes some Black Men break, what makes them successful, and overall, what makes them a target.
- GALLERY 72 72 Marietta Street NW Atlanta Sat, October 14, 2017 4:30 PM 7:30PM ELEVATE: Enlighten Gallery Opening – Left Out by City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs LEFT OUT brings awareness to the modern plight and treatment of veterans in America. From the battlefield, to civilian life, Carlos Thompson and his wife Morgan Carlisle, have created art based on their experiences of attaining “normalcy” after returning home from warfare. There is a dual purpose to this show as art has the ability to help process and heal traumatic events. LEFT OUT will give those who served, the outlet to express themselves, and move towards a place of understanding as others learn to understand them.
- R ALEXANDER FINE ART – Atlanta Fine Art Gallery & Sculpture Garden 5650 Peachtree Parkway Norcross The Open House dates are as follows: Thursday, October 12, 2017, 6-9 pm Saturday, October 14, 2017, 1-5 pm This Fall, R. Alexander Fine Art is hosting an Open House and invites the public to come tour its gallery and gardens. The gallery features the works of leading international, American, and local artists in various media including paintings, sculpture, and works on paper. The garden, located on 2.6 acres, displays over 100 varieties of hostas, dozens of rare and unique conifers, and a collection of Japanese maples and exotic ferns intermixed with rare and unique sculptures by today’s leading artists.
- CREATIVE MILL: Roswell Mill Art Exposition 5th Anniversary 85-A Mill Street Suite 200 Roswell Thu, Oct 12, 2017 and Fri, Oct 13, 2017, 5:00 – 9:00 PM EDT In just a few days, RPA will host the 5th annual Creative Mill Art Exposition. The event has tripled in size featuring over 60 artists. Pieces displayed range from paintings, photography, drawings to pottery, turned wood pieces, and other creations by over 60 local artist and staff members. There will be live music, a caricature artist, and other exciting happenings
- For Budding Artists join the #NoBoysAllowed: Art Workshop – Expressionism at TILA Studioss 2835 Church Street Atlanta Fri. October 13, 2017 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT Local artist, Ariel Dannielle (@byaridannielle) will be leading an Expressionist workshop inspired by the work of trailblazing artists Alama Thomas, Joan Mitchell to Elaine de Kooning.
Ghost Tours starts nightly tours October 10 – 26, 2017 and features “Lawrenceville’s most interesting places and the stories behind its most bizarre events, hauntingly told with the charm and personality of a real Southern storyteller.” This 90-minute walking tour goes one mile and departs from Aurora Theatre. Enjoy a full line up of scarey events at the Aurora including FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH COMEDY WEEKEND Fri & Sat, October 13& 14 7:15 and 9:15pm Tuesdays and Weekends also offer a Hauntd Pub Crawl!
- Camp Blood Trail and Nightmare Inn (Carrollton October 7 – 31, 2017) are on the same ticket. Zombie Paintball Shoot is separate. Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, plus October 30 & 31. Now in its 27th year, Camp Blood has entertained visitors and guests from all over the United States.
- Gates of Misery ( Rome October 7 – 31, 2017) is filled with torture, torment, zombies, and cannibals in two attractions. Open Fridays, Saturdays, and Oct. 26-31. Experience one of the scariest haunted house in Georgia and Northwest Georgia Gates Of Misery Haunted House. The 12,000 square foot walk through haunted house is filled with torture, torment, terrifying screams and nightmares .
- Freaks of Fear Haunted House (Carrolton October Fridays and Saturdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm ) Join this journey into one of the most terrifying haunted attractions in the West Ga area that has a new and interesting approach on scaring the living day lights out of you. For those of you that think you are brave enough to walk through GOOD LUCK! The Freaks Of Fear will definitely give you an experience you will never forget. The monsters there cant wait to eat you!
- Paranoia Haunted House (Canton Open Thursday – Sunday 8:00 PM TO 11:00PM)
Every town has stories. Urban legends that have survived through generations. Most are just that…stories and legends. But every now and again, one of those stories ends up being true
Zombie Farms (Winterville Oct 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28.Opens at 8:00 PM) ALL NEW SCENES this year, so whether you have come 3 times, 20 times, or are a new visitor, everything will be new and different! This year ZF explores the true source of the zombie breakout, and it’s not what you think!
Haunted Montrose (Montrose – Open most days from the 13th through the 31st – check their calendar) Located just 30 minutes outside of Macon, Haunted Montrose and the Old Slaughter House is a top-rated professional haunted attraction that isn’t for the faint of heart! With attractions taht include, Havoc 3D, ExperMental and Industrial Rave, this year promises even more terror and more screams.
Lake Joy Trails of Terror (Kathleen – Opens at 7:30 to midnight weekends and Halloween Night)
Come out for the scare of your life at Lake Joy Trails of Terror! The haunt is in the woods, be prepared to walk, and wear closed toe shoes. Dark areas, come prepared to be scared. Remember this is the woods and mother nature is out in the woods, also roots, unlevel ground that is how mother nature plays.
There is so much going on this weekend, it’s hard to know where to begin! There is truly something for everyone!
- Wire & Wood Songwriters Festival October 6 – 7, 2017 Nationally recognized singer-songwriters will gather together to perform their original songs giving music lovers a behind-the-scenes look at the stories that inspired country, rock, blues, Americana and bluegrass songs. Attendees will experience nationally recognized veteran songsmiths and local up-and-coming talent as music fills the streets of downtown Alpharetta. Free on Friday and for children 12 and younger. You can bring chairs.
- Atlanta Grilled Cheese Festival, October 7, 2017 (12 to 6 p.m.) Buy $2 to $3 samples from competing restaurants and vote for your favorites at with “food trucks, brews, live local music, and all kinds of contests and activities” at Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark for age 21+.
- A ticket to Edgewood Mac and Cheese Festival (October 7, 2017 ) gets you unlimited samples of mac & cheese from local restaurants, with music by local bands at Walker Park. No pets.
- Atlanta Chili Cook Off, October 7, 2017 (1 p.m., VIP noon) Buy a wristband to taste chili (spicy, mild, chicken, beef, vegetarian) and stew from 75 teams, and then vote for your favorite! With live music and beer & wine for sale at Brookhaven Park.
- Great Atlanta Beer Fest, October 7, 2017 Sample 150 beers, cider, and winewhich includes live music, football on big TVs, and food for sale at SunTrust Park.
- Destination East Point October 7, 2017 (1 to 7 p.m.) features live entertainment, acrobats, artists, and food vendors in downtown East Point. Free.
- Norcross Art Splash October 7 – 8, 2017 features entertainers, food vendors, and 140 artists selling folk art, ceramics, paintings, photography, sculpture, and jewelry. Free.
- LakeFest October 7 – 8, 2017 offers local music, arts and crafts, a sand sculpting contest, food vendors, a closing parade of boats, and a sandy beach in friendly Pine Lake. Free.
- Atlanta Warbird Weekend October 7 – 8, 2017 See World War II era aircraft, meet veterans, watch reenactments, and buy a rideat DeKalb Peachtree Airport. Free entry.
- Madison Avenue Soapbox Derby, Bring a chair to watch 100 drivers compete in the with food vendors, a bake sale, a beer tent, and live music. Cars are judged at noon, and races are 1 to 4 p.m. on Madison Avenue at Johnston Place in Decatur. Free.
Having an October 31st birthday in the family means we are always on the lookout for new haunts. Atlanta and the surrounding towns gives an unlimited supply. Here are 7 to start your first week in October off right!
- Netherworld Haunted House is a self-guided, walk-through haunted attraction with high-quality special effects & live actors began in 1997. 6624 Dawson Blvd, Norcross.
- Fear the Woods 3565 GA-155 N, Stockbridge. Visit if you dare, and remember… only the woods will hear you scream.
Nightmare’s Gate 4179 Vansant Rd, Douglasville Nightmare’s Gate Hospital is the medical epicenter of an infectious disease that has No Cure, No Hope, and No Mercy! Don’t let them touch you as you navigate the twist and turns of Nightmare’s Gate! Will you be a survivor… Or a statistic?
- 13 Stories Haunted House in Newnan has 6 terrifying attractions and a Hollywood level of detail. Check out their calendar of events!
Containment Haunted House 1320 Blairs Bridge Rd, Lithia Springs delivers a very intense and personal scare to each and every guest that enters our doors. Become part of the horror unfolding in front of your very eyes and face your biggest fears.
House on Horror Hill 1650 Georgia 9 Alpharetta one of Georgia’s oldest haunted houses, has been terrorizing north Georgia since the 1970’s. Don’t miss one of Georgia’s best haunted houses!
- Oktoberfest Atlanta ATLANTA’S BIGGEST GERMAN-THEMED PARTY Put on your lederhosen and join Oktoberfest Atlanta in Brookhaven! On Saturday, September 30th (1 to 6 p.m.) enjoy a variety of deliciously cold beers, German food, live music, and an abundance of games and Oktoberfest themed activities!
- Georgia Blues & Roots Festival features a dozen artists including Tinsley Ellis and Bernard Allison at Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre in Mableton. Dance lessons and harmonica workshop also available! September 30, 2017 (1 to 10:30 p.m.)
- Lilburn Beer & Wine Fest September 30, 2017 (1 to 5 p.m.) This event will feature over 100 beers and ciders from Local Atlanta and Georgia breweries, as well as some great breweries from around the country. There will also be 25+ Wines in many varietals including Sparkling options, Roses, Reds and Whites. There will also be live music. Tickets include entry, entertainment, souvenir cup, and all beer, wine and cider samples. Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate only for $15. This is a 21 and up event, no kids, no babies, no pets. Rain or Shine, no refunds. Free bottled water for everyone.
- Bridgefest September 30, 2017 (12 to 8 p.m.) The City of Stockbridge’s annual Arts and Crafts “Bridgefest” Festival will be everything from musical and creative to cultural and even delicious. Bridgefest will be taking place on Saturday, September 30, from noon to 8 p.m. The festival is free, and will be held on the big lawn next to Stockbridge City Hall. On the same day, the city will also be hosting a community health fair in the Ted Strickland Community Center from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. The festival will also include Hispanifest, live entertainment, arts and craft vendors, food vendors, and even a children’s area.
- Alpharetta Brew Moon Octoberfest September 30, 2017 (6:30 to 11 p.m.) Gather your friends and celebrate fall with beer, wine and delicious food from some of Alpharetta’s best restaurants. Enjoy live music from Old School Band from 6:30 -8pm and Band X from 8:30 – 11pm. Please bring your own chair. Backpacks are not allowed.
- Sweet Auburn Music Fest September 30 – Oct. 1, 2017 Are you looking for a weekend with Fun Filled Entertainment – Live Music, Good Food, National Artist and Celebrities – ALL FREE! The Sweet Auburn Music Fest is what you’ve been waiting for. Witness one of the most amazing music festivals to hit Atlanta and the Southeast. If you’re looking for a perfect blend of music, people, food, entertainment and culture, welcome home. From upcoming hip hop acts, to timeless R&B & Gospel stars, to Rap veterans, to Alternative Greats, the Sweet Auburn Music Fest has it all. It is a family gathering of Food, Fun and Music. What everyone loves. Enjoy the international food court, art vendors, small business owners and socialize with all the people from throughout the Southeast. No other upcoming shows or music festivals in Atlanta compares to the experience you will have.
- Fall Fest September 30 – Oct. 1, 2017. This year marks the 17th anniversary of Fall Fest in Candler Park, a two-day celebration of music, art, family and kicked off with a 5k race and a tour of homes. It’s events like this that make people really fall for the charm of Candler Park and all that the Intown Atlanta communities have to offer. Fall Fest is FREE!
- Duluth Fall Festival September 30 – Oct. 1, 2017 features 250 booths of art, crafts and food, plus entertainment, a carnival, a parade 10 a.m. Sat., and a 5K race Sun. at Duluth Town Green.