pene in forma Head north of the city to see fall leaves at their peak
allungamento pene.chirurgia video and check out some of falloplastica funziona these events while you are out and about!
- estensori penieni forum IrishFest Atlanta November 3 – 4 has traditional evening concerts, workshops, children’s activities, a Friday buffet, and a Saturday dance at DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter sviluppatori per il pene Dunwoody.
- HemlockFest November 3 – 5 near Dahlonega. Enjoy music, arts & crafts, camping, and canoeing at this eco-friendly event.
- Atlanta Ultimate Women’s Expo [website has sound] November 4 – 5 features keynote speakers, shopping, classes, and a beauty lounge at Georgia World Congress Center.
- Chastain Park Arts Festival at Chastain Park November 4 – 5. See the work of 185 artists, hear local acoustic musicians, and visit food vendors. Free.
- Book Festival of the MJCCA November 4 – 20. Billed as the South’s premier literary event it includes author book signings, a community read, panel discussions, family events, and book sales in Dunwoody.
New Production Starts November 4th!
Atlanta Opera performs The Flying Dutchman, a German opera with English subtitles with dramatic music by Wagner at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
The Dutchman is doomed to wander the seas until he can find a faithful wife. A sailor’s daughter is doomed to an arranged marriage, but can’t shake her obsession with The Dutchman. Can true love change the course of their fates?
This new production brings the ancient ghost story to the stage in a new and modern way to delight audiences with stunning visuals.
General & Artistic Director Tomer Zvulun will direct this never-before-seen grand production. Music Director Arthur Fagen will conduct. Jay Hunter Morris reprises his role as Erik, Wayne Tigges will sing the title role of the Dutchman, and Melody Moore, last seen on the main stage in 2012 as Donna Elvira in Don Giovanni, is Senta.
Here’s a recap of some of the best haunts in Georgia!
- Ghost Tours feature “Lawrenceville’s most interesting places and the stories behind its most bizarre events, hauntingly told with the charm and personality of a real Southern storyteller.” This 90-minute walking tour goes one mile and departs from Aurora Theatre.
- Fear the Woods includes a haunted house, a haunted trail, and haunted combat. . Stockbridge.
- Explore the halls of a nightmarish hospital at Nightmare’s Gate in Douglasville
- Camp Blood has a trail plus Nightmare Inn on the same ticket. Zombie Paintball Shoot is separate. Carrolton.
- Gates of Misery has two attractions filled with torture, torment, zombies, and cannibals. Rome.
- 13 Stories Haunted House [sound] has six terrifying attractions and “detail that Hollywood would be proud of” viewed in groups of 6 to 8 people. Newnan
- Netherworld thrills and terrifies with stunt actors in intense makeup, movie-quality special effects, and detailed sets at a large house in Norcross.
Day of the Dead (12 to 5 p.m.) is an outdoor festival with Mexican food, entertainment, storytelling, and free entry to Atlanta History Center. Visitors of all ages will learn about and experience a Day of the Dead Festival, presented in partnership with the Consul General of Mexico and the Institute of Mexican Culture. Guests enjoy traditional dancing, crafts, and authentic Mexican food and entertainment. View a display of altars honoring lost family and friends that are decorated with flowers, favorite foods, and beverages.
A Tour of Southern Ghosts (7pm) in Stone Mountain. Hear ghost stories of the South on a 45-minute lantern-lit walk at Antebellum Plantation.
Haints and Saints Halloween Parade, (4pm) Watch floats, decorated hearses, classic cars, and marching bands followed by a musical jam in Decatur. Free.
Don’t miss the final Alive in Roswell October 19, 2017 (5 to 9 p.m.) of the season! It features live bands, food trucks, craft beer, vendors, kids’ games, entertainment, and socializing in three locations connected by a free trolley (on Canton Street, in Roswell Square, and behind city hall). Free.
Roswell Square Bands:
- Classic Recall
- Last Call Band
- Maggie Clement Band
- Men in Blues
- Up on the Roof
Canton Street Bands:
- Andrew Black
- Atlanta Dance Party
- Gwen Hughes & the Cats
- Maggie Clement Band
- Men in Blues
- Loose Shoes
Atlanta Horror Film Festival at the Synchroncity Theatre October 20 – 22, 2017 See horror, sci-fi, gore, zombie, creepy, mystery, and dark comedy films .
Dedicated to showcasing films from the world’s most talented filmmakers, the program is packed with award-winning films from every corner of the earth and is proud to have showcased thousands of incredible independent horror features and shorts since 2006! In its 11th season, this festival consistently programs films that stick with you long after the festival is over, and films you won’t see anywhere else.
Atlanta Horror Film Festival is a must for established and up-and-coming filmmakers who have created short and feature films that audiences can not forget.