OPENING SATURDAY OCTOBER 21ST
come allungare il pene..esercizi manuali video LUMIÈRE Gallery presents “The Collector’s Eye”
Opening Saturday October 21st featuring 20th Century photography, sculpture and books featuring important works and highlights the artists behind the art. Of the 100 works from 50 Master Photographers and Sculptors ,many were selected because they are iconic and others for compatibility with themes.
The show follows with a chronological focus with, Alfred Steiglitz, Paul Strand, Imogen Cunningham, Edward Weston, Ansel Adams and Dorothea Lange . . . each pioneers in their own right-who influenced each other.
6th annual Adams Park Cultural Festival (Sun, October 15, 2017 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT). Come enjoy a day of informative workshops, food, house music, and connecting with your neighbors in the beautiful Adams Park of the historic Cascade Heights community. This event is FREE and open to the public.
The 2nd Annual HOOP DREAMS FESTIVAL & COMMUNITY FUN DAY Sunday , October 15, 2017 from 3pm – 8pm @ Lee Street Park & Courts at 155 Lee Street in Jonesboro. Featuring a 5 on 5 basketball tournament, skills challenge, dunk, and three point contest. Grilled food, drinks, music, live entertainment, school supplies, haircuts, and much more will be provided. This event is geared to help unite our community, bridge the generational gap, and encourage our youth to excel academically to increase their chances of obtaining athletic aspirations beyond grade school. We expect over 500 people in attendance.
Join us every Sunday for Word Is Born Spoken Word/Poetry Open Mic.(October 15 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM) Apache Cafe continues the rich tradition of creation, invention, discovery, and revelation in this open forum for spoken word, poetry, musical artists and for any one who care to take the stage in a meaningful way.
Ghost Tours starts nightly tours October 10 – 26, 2017 and features “Lawrenceville’s most interesting places and the stories behind its most bizarre events, hauntingly told with the charm and personality of a real Southern storyteller.” This 90-minute walking tour goes one mile and departs from Aurora Theatre. Enjoy a full line up of scarey events at the Aurora including FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH COMEDY WEEKEND Fri & Sat, October 13& 14 7:15 and 9:15pm Tuesdays and Weekends also offer a Hauntd Pub Crawl!
There is so much going on this weekend, it’s hard to know where to begin! There is truly something for everyone!
- Wire & Wood Songwriters Festival October 6 – 7, 2017 Nationally recognized singer-songwriters will gather together to perform their original songs giving music lovers a behind-the-scenes look at the stories that inspired country, rock, blues, Americana and bluegrass songs. Attendees will experience nationally recognized veteran songsmiths and local up-and-coming talent as music fills the streets of downtown Alpharetta. Free on Friday and for children 12 and younger. You can bring chairs.
- Atlanta Grilled Cheese Festival, October 7, 2017 (12 to 6 p.m.) Buy $2 to $3 samples from competing restaurants and vote for your favorites at with “food trucks, brews, live local music, and all kinds of contests and activities” at Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark for age 21+.
- A ticket to Edgewood Mac and Cheese Festival (October 7, 2017 ) gets you unlimited samples of mac & cheese from local restaurants, with music by local bands at Walker Park. No pets.
- Atlanta Chili Cook Off, October 7, 2017 (1 p.m., VIP noon) Buy a wristband to taste chili (spicy, mild, chicken, beef, vegetarian) and stew from 75 teams, and then vote for your favorite! With live music and beer & wine for sale at Brookhaven Park.
- Great Atlanta Beer Fest, October 7, 2017 Sample 150 beers, cider, and winewhich includes live music, football on big TVs, and food for sale at SunTrust Park.
- Destination East Point October 7, 2017 (1 to 7 p.m.) features live entertainment, acrobats, artists, and food vendors in downtown East Point. Free.
- Norcross Art Splash October 7 – 8, 2017 features entertainers, food vendors, and 140 artists selling folk art, ceramics, paintings, photography, sculpture, and jewelry. Free.
- LakeFest October 7 – 8, 2017 offers local music, arts and crafts, a sand sculpting contest, food vendors, a closing parade of boats, and a sandy beach in friendly Pine Lake. Free.
- Atlanta Warbird Weekend October 7 – 8, 2017 See World War II era aircraft, meet veterans, watch reenactments, and buy a rideat DeKalb Peachtree Airport. Free entry.
- Madison Avenue Soapbox Derby, Bring a chair to watch 100 drivers compete in the with food vendors, a bake sale, a beer tent, and live music. Cars are judged at noon, and races are 1 to 4 p.m. on Madison Avenue at Johnston Place in Decatur. Free.