come far diventare il pene piu grosso Ghost Tours starts nightly tours October 10 – 26, 2017 and features “ da cosa dipende lunghezza del pene Lawrenceville’s most interesting places and the stories behind its most bizarre events, hauntingly told with the charm and personality of a real Southern storyteller.” This 90-minute walking tour goes one mile and departs from sviluppatori per il pene Aurora Theatre. Enjoy a full line up of scarey events at the Aurora including come è fatto un pene FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH COMEDY WEEKEND Fri & Sat, October 13& 14 7:15 and 9:15pm avere un pene piu grande Tuesdays and Weekends also offer a Hauntd Pub Crawl!
There is so much going on this weekend, it’s hard to know where to begin! There is truly something for everyone!
- Wire & Wood Songwriters Festival October 6 – 7, 2017 Nationally recognized singer-songwriters will gather together to perform their original songs giving music lovers a behind-the-scenes look at the stories that inspired country, rock, blues, Americana and bluegrass songs. Attendees will experience nationally recognized veteran songsmiths and local up-and-coming talent as music fills the streets of downtown Alpharetta. Free on Friday and for children 12 and younger. You can bring chairs.
- Atlanta Grilled Cheese Festival, October 7, 2017 (12 to 6 p.m.) Buy $2 to $3 samples from competing restaurants and vote for your favorites at with “food trucks, brews, live local music, and all kinds of contests and activities” at Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark for age 21+.
- A ticket to Edgewood Mac and Cheese Festival (October 7, 2017 ) gets you unlimited samples of mac & cheese from local restaurants, with music by local bands at Walker Park. No pets.
- Atlanta Chili Cook Off, October 7, 2017 (1 p.m., VIP noon) Buy a wristband to taste chili (spicy, mild, chicken, beef, vegetarian) and stew from 75 teams, and then vote for your favorite! With live music and beer & wine for sale at Brookhaven Park.
- Great Atlanta Beer Fest, October 7, 2017 Sample 150 beers, cider, and winewhich includes live music, football on big TVs, and food for sale at SunTrust Park.
- Destination East Point October 7, 2017 (1 to 7 p.m.) features live entertainment, acrobats, artists, and food vendors in downtown East Point. Free.
- Norcross Art Splash October 7 – 8, 2017 features entertainers, food vendors, and 140 artists selling folk art, ceramics, paintings, photography, sculpture, and jewelry. Free.
- LakeFest October 7 – 8, 2017 offers local music, arts and crafts, a sand sculpting contest, food vendors, a closing parade of boats, and a sandy beach in friendly Pine Lake. Free.
- Atlanta Warbird Weekend October 7 – 8, 2017 See World War II era aircraft, meet veterans, watch reenactments, and buy a rideat DeKalb Peachtree Airport. Free entry.
- Madison Avenue Soapbox Derby, Bring a chair to watch 100 drivers compete in the with food vendors, a bake sale, a beer tent, and live music. Cars are judged at noon, and races are 1 to 4 p.m. on Madison Avenue at Johnston Place in Decatur. Free.
Atlanta Hip Hop Day Festival October 7 – 8, 2017 Free. The 7th Annual Atlanta Hip Hop Day Festival is a free family festival that pays tribute to the four elements of Hip Hop and Atlanta’s contribution to Hip Hop as a whole. The Festival is held downtown Atlanta at Robert Woodruff Park. The four sides of the park are dedicated to the four elements of Hip Hop displaying B-Boy & B-Girl exhibits, Emcee Battles, Turntablism and Graffiti artists.
A3C Festival A 2-day indoor/outdoor hip-hop festival has two stages, food trucks, and games at Georgia Freight Depot, plus an optional conference. October 7 – 8, 2017 Doors Open @ 1:00pm | Ends @ 11:00pm
October 3 – 26, 2017
Lawrenceville is the oldest city in Metro Atlanta,and for many years was a sleepy suburban Southern town. With the growth and development of the metro area, much of historic downtown Lawrenceville was renovated at the turn of the century. These renovations awakened the sleeping ghosts, and sparked increased reports of paranormal activity, thus setting the stage for Lawrenceville, GA Ghost Tours. Whether it is tales based on local legends handed down over the decades or recent paranormal investigations, our professional storytellers will regale you with stories that will send a chill down your spine. Come find out, if you dare, why Lawrenceville has the most popular ghost tour in Metro Atlanta.
Having an October 31st birthday in the family means we are always on the lookout for new haunts. Atlanta and the surrounding towns gives an unlimited supply. Here are 7 to start your first week in October off right!
- Netherworld Haunted House is a self-guided, walk-through haunted attraction with high-quality special effects & live actors began in 1997. 6624 Dawson Blvd, Norcross.
- Fear the Woods 3565 GA-155 N, Stockbridge. Visit if you dare, and remember… only the woods will hear you scream.
4179 Vansant Rd, Douglasville
Nightmare’s Gate Hospital is the medical epicenter of an infectious disease that has No Cure, No Hope, and No Mercy! Don’t let them touch you as you navigate the twist and turns of Nightmare’s Gate! Will you be a survivor… Or a statistic?
- 13 Stories Haunted House in Newnan has 6 terrifying attractions and a Hollywood level of detail. Check out their calendar of events!
132 W Solomon St, Griffin
Where your most horrifying friends call home. Find fear before it finds you!
Containment Haunted House 1320 Blairs Bridge Rd, Lithia Springs delivers a very intense and personal scare to each and every guest that enters our doors. Become part of the horror unfolding in front of your very eyes and face your biggest fears.
House on Horror Hill
1650 Georgia 9 Alpharetta
one of Georgia’s oldest haunted houses, has been terrorizing north Georgia since the 1970’s. Don’t miss one of Georgia’s best haunted houses!
Church Socks – “Trying”
Church Socks is an Atlanta-based sketch and improv group comprised of Clara Nibbelink, Jonathon Pawlowski, Shane Westerhold, Stephanie Fraser and Travis Jones.
Click here for more!