Skip to content
- Enjoy kids’ activities, hear live music, meet Santa, watch a parade, and see the Christmas tree lighting at 8:30 p.m. at the novomatic slot oyna Lighting of Atlantic Station. Free. November 18 noon – 930
- oyun makinaları yasakmı Garden Lights, Holiday Nights features high-tech light displays, illuminated attractions, model trains, and restaurants at the 30-acre kollu casino oyunları Atlanta Botanical Garden. Starts November 18.
- slot oyunu bedava Fantasy in Lights is a giant holiday light and sound show, with eight million lights, displays, a Christmas village, and Santa Claus at book of ra slot bedava oyna Callaway Gardens. Starts Nov 18.
- Drive past colorful displays on Magical Nights of Lights to reach Holiday Village, where you can shop, dine, visit Santa, and take carnival rides at Lake Lanier Islands Resort. Starts November 18.
- Macy’s Great Tree Lighting Show in Lenox Square November 19, includes live music at 6:30 p.m., the tree lighting at 7 p.m., and fireworks set to music. The tree stays lit through Jan. 1, 2018.
- Light Up Dunwoody November 19 (3 to 6 p.m.) is a neighborhood Christmas village with vendors, Santa, and a tree-lighting ceremony at 5:45 p.m. at Cheek-Spruill House in Dunwoody. Free.