7 great ways to get out and enjoy some of the last fall festivals of the year!
- Owl-O-Ween Hot-air-balloon festival October 27 – 28, 2017 features balloon glows, tethered rides, trick-or-treating at the balloons, a food court, art vendors, beer and vodka, and entertainment on multiple stages at Kennesaw State University.
- Halloween bar crawls October 27 – 28, 2017 Atlanta locations Your ticket includes a costume contest, food and drink specials, and admission to multiple bars. Oct. 27 – Crawl-Oween in the Highlands Oct. 27 – Midtown Halloween Oct. 28 – Halloween in the Highlands Oct. 28 – Halloween Pub Crawl Atlanta
- Walker Stalker Con Zombie, horror, sci-fi event October 27 – 29, 2017 has celebrities, panels, vendors, and a party at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- The Pumpkin Festival October 27 – 29, 2017 includes family shows, games, storytelling, kids’ activities, and a pie-eating contest at Stone Mountain Park. Open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- The Country Living Fair October 27 – 29, 2017 has 200 booths of antiques, crafts, and gourmet foods, plus demonstrations of cooking, painting & pottery at Stone Mountain Park.
UC Music & Arts Festival October 28, 2017 features art & food vendors and live music at Shannon Square in Union City. Free.
Zombie run October 28, 2017 (7 p.m.) Dodge zombies trying to grab your flag at the Running Dead 5K in Dahlonega, and make it to the finish line for a medal and fun activities.