- Wear your tackiest holiday duds to the 3rd Annual uomo cerca donna Bitonto Ugly Sweater Crawl (5 to 11 p.m.) that begins at uomo cerca uomo Perugia Buckhead Saloon for holiday music and drink specials in five different bars. Join hundreds of new friends rocking out to holiday music at every bar, amazing drink specials, tons of giveaways, and one awesome night.
- uomo cerca donna Piemonte Christmas Jingle Mingle tonight at 8 p.m. is a giant party with live entertainment, DJ music, and a dance floor at donna cerca uomo Battipaglia Westin Buckhead Atlanta for age 21+ to uomo cerca donna Civitavecchia support Toys for Tots. Celebrate the season with 2000 of Atlanta’s finest while giving joy to underprivileged children!
- Wear a holiday costume to the Highlands Santa Stumble Bar Crawl 6 p.m. in Virginia Highlands for food and drink specials plus free shots. Now what is this Highlands Santa Stumble you may ask? It is a party that includes admission to VaHi establishments with drink and food specials throughout the night. Imagine sexy and crazy holiday costumes roaming the streets in a cheery night that won’t be forgotten.
- 26th annual Atlanta Santa Pub Crawl 5:30 p.m. has food and drink specials, beginning at Live at the Battery. Santa Pub Crawl is a blast each year. It’s a great way to meet new friends and have some drinks in the spirit of Christmas and also a great way to show the community you care. Registration 530pm-1030pm and specials end at 11pm. This is one of the Biggest Toys for Tots drive in the city!
- Enjoy kids’ activities, hear live music, meet Santa, watch a parade, and see the Christmas tree lighting at 8:30 p.m. at the Lighting of Atlantic Station. Free. November 18 noon – 930
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights features high-tech light displays, illuminated attractions, model trains, and restaurants at the 30-acre Atlanta Botanical Garden. Starts November 18.
- Fantasy in Lights is a giant holiday light and sound show, with eight million lights, displays, a Christmas village, and Santa Claus at Callaway Gardens. Starts Nov 18.
- Drive past colorful displays on Magical Nights of Lights to reach Holiday Village, where you can shop, dine, visit Santa, and take carnival rides at Lake Lanier Islands Resort. Starts November 18.
- Macy’s Great Tree Lighting Show in Lenox Square November 19, includes live music at 6:30 p.m., the tree lighting at 7 p.m., and fireworks set to music. The tree stays lit through Jan. 1, 2018.
- Light Up Dunwoody November 19 (3 to 6 p.m.) is a neighborhood Christmas village with vendors, Santa, and a tree-lighting ceremony at 5:45 p.m. at Cheek-Spruill House in Dunwoody. Free.
- Potter Pub Crawl November 17, 2017 (7 to 11 p.m.) includes five bars in Virginia Highlands with food and drink specials plus a costume contest starting at Diesel Filling Station for age 21+.
- Buried Alive Film Fest November 17 – 19, Come out and see some of the best independent films in the world! This November the Buried Alive Film Fest has a new home at 7 Stages Theatre located in the heart of Little 5 Points Atlanta. Also our new location is connected to the great coffee house and bar, Java Lords, making it easy to grab a drink or coffee and enjoy a beverage in the theatre!
- Atlanta Steampunk Exposition November 17 – 19, has special guests, panel discussions, talks by authors, a costume contest, a dance party, and vendors at Atlanta Marriott Northwest At Galleria.
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest November 18 – 19 celebrates comics, sci-fi, TV, and movies with guest actors, panel discussions, costume contests, role-playing, and vendors at Georgia World Congress Center.
- Festival Peachtree Latino November 19 offers music, dancing, arts & crafts, vendors, ethnic foods, and a kids’ zone at Piedmont Park. Free.
- The Atlanta Veterans Day Parade November 11, 2017 (11:11 a.m.) downtown Atlanta. The Parade will start at 11:11 hours, and will begin in Downtown Atlanta on Peachtree Street south of Ralph McGill/Ivan Allen Blvd. The Parade will proceed south on Peachtree Street, turn right on Baker Street towards Centennial Olympic Park, The World of Coca Cola, and Georgia Aquarium. It will continue on Baker Street and turn left onto Marietta Street. The parade will end at the intersection of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Marietta Street. The Parade’s Reviewing stand will be on Baker Street between the World of Coca Cola and Georgia Aquarium.
- See rare machinery in action and watch sparks fly Friday evening at Cumming Steam, Antique Tractor, and Gas Engine Expo at Cumming Fairgrounds. (November 10 – 11, 2017)
- King of Pops Field Day (November 11th 2 to 6 p.m.) features live bands, food trucks, games, races, face painting, a popsicle eating contest, and free popsicles at 337 Elizabeth Street.
- Grant Park Mothball (November 11th 8 p.m.) has DJ dance music, appetizers, a cash bar, and a costume contest at Grant Park Recreation Center.
- The Super Run (November 11th) 5K/10K provides a cape and welcomes costumes at Brook Run Park in Dunwoody
- Shop for paintings, sculpture, fashion, and gift items from artists at Art Visions (November 11 – 12)at Paideia School in the building at S Ponce de Leon Avenue & Oakdale Road NE. Free.
Day of the Dead (12 to 5 p.m.) is an outdoor festival with Mexican food, entertainment, storytelling, and free entry to Atlanta History Center. Visitors of all ages will learn about and experience a Day of the Dead Festival, presented in partnership with the Consul General of Mexico and the Institute of Mexican Culture. Guests enjoy traditional dancing, crafts, and authentic Mexican food and entertainment. View a display of altars honoring lost family and friends that are decorated with flowers, favorite foods, and beverages.
A Tour of Southern Ghosts (7pm) in Stone Mountain. Hear ghost stories of the South on a 45-minute lantern-lit walk at Antebellum Plantation.
Haints and Saints Halloween Parade, (4pm) Watch floats, decorated hearses, classic cars, and marching bands followed by a musical jam in Decatur. Free.
Dedicated to showcasing films from the world’s most talented filmmakers, the program is packed with award-winning films from every corner of the earth and is proud to have showcased thousands of incredible independent horror features and shorts since 2006! In its 11th season, this festival consistently programs films that stick with you long after the festival is over, and films you won’t see anywhere else.
Atlanta Horror Film Festival is a must for established and up-and-coming filmmakers who have created short and feature films that audiences can not forget.
OPENING SATURDAY OCTOBER 21ST
LUMIÈRE Gallery presents “The Collector’s Eye”
Opening Saturday October 21st featuring 20th Century photography, sculpture and books featuring important works and highlights the artists behind the art. Of the 100 works from 50 Master Photographers and Sculptors ,many were selected because they are iconic and others for compatibility with themes.
The show follows with a chronological focus with, Alfred Steiglitz, Paul Strand, Imogen Cunningham, Edward Weston, Ansel Adams and Dorothea Lange . . . each pioneers in their own right-who influenced each other.
- Folklore Haunted House Acworth is open weekends and offers 4 different attractions : The Manor (Under the beds, beneath the stairs, behind the mirrors the eager soul of The Manor waits), Tremulous (Delve into a terrifying world where the lines between reality and insanity disappear ) , Chromophobia (Paintings and statues watch your every move, and children’s toys take on a new life), and the Last Ride (A Simulated ride to the grave in a wooden casket).
- Zombie Farms Athens 1/2 mile walk through dark and spooky woods filled with zombies and other characters who will scare you, entertain you, and sometimes even make you laugh.
- Scare House of the South Soperton We have created S.H.O.T.S. for the adrenaline-seekers and hard-core enthusiasts. We are not here to make you feel comfortable. We are not here to scare you a little bit and then stop. SCARE HOUSE OF THE SOUTH will push you to the very limits of what is allowed at a professional Haunted House. Please don’t bring your kids here thinking this is another cute thing to do for Halloween.
- Plantation Blood Augusta Over 30,000 square feet of terror! Opened Wednesday through Sunday!
- A Tour of Southern Ghosts Hear ghost stories of the South on a lantern-lit walk at Antebellum Plantation at Stone Mountain Park.
- Sorrell Weed House Savannah Take one of the most popular Savannah Ghost Tours! This tour is unique because no other Ghost Tour in Savannah can take you inside a Savannah Mansion, much less a Savannah Mansion featured on Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures. For the true paranormal fan. This extra late night 2 hour Paranormal Investigation features an investigation experience inside the Sorrel Weed Mansion and Carriage House.
- The House Of Burm Helen Located adjacent to our much-less-scary North Georgia Corn Maze, the House of Burm is the premiere haunted house attraction in the area! This is no mere haunted house, either. Visitors to premises, said to have once belonged to an evil mad scientist, will eventually be taken into his underground lab, deep inside the southern Appalachian Mountains.
- Oakhurst Porchfest, October 14, 2017 (12 to 7 p.m.) Walk around a Decatur neighborhood to hear diverse music on porches and in yards during this grassroots music festival. It’s followed by more music at nearby Harmony Park. Free. Be sure to check the website for driving and parking tips!
- Smokey Joe’s Cafe (October 12 – 22, 2017) is a musical revue with 40 rock ’n’ roll classics of the 1950s and 1960s (Hound Dog, Stand by Me, On Broadway) written by Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller at Marietta’s New Theatre in the Square.
- All Strung Up Tour (October 12, 2017) at the Red Clay Music Foundry Duluth Three of the world’s hottest young guitar virtuosos, singers, songwriters and performers have teamed up to tour the USA this fall! The show, featuring Christie Lenée (USA), Daniel Champagne (Australia) and Hussy Hicks – featuring Julz Parker and Leeza Gentz (Australia), is bound to turn heads across the nation as it combines the talents of these incredible artists. With each act bringing something unique to the show, audiences are sure to be left speechless and wanting more with each act doing a set themselves and then a big finale together.
- The Mountain Faith Band (October 15, 2017 3 p.m.) plays American roots music at The Donald W. Nixon Centre for Performing and Visual Arts in Newnan.
- Georgia State Bluegrass Festival (Oct 13, 2017 – Oct 15, 2017) Newell Lodge located in Folkston is the home of the Georgia State Bluegrass Festival. Outstanding performers, delicious home cooked food.
- Camp Blood Trail and Nightmare Inn (Carrollton October 7 – 31, 2017) are on the same ticket. Zombie Paintball Shoot is separate. Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, plus October 30 & 31. Now in its 27th year, Camp Blood has entertained visitors and guests from all over the United States.
- Gates of Misery ( Rome October 7 – 31, 2017) is filled with torture, torment, zombies, and cannibals in two attractions. Open Fridays, Saturdays, and Oct. 26-31. Experience one of the scariest haunted house in Georgia and Northwest Georgia Gates Of Misery Haunted House. The 12,000 square foot walk through haunted house is filled with torture, torment, terrifying screams and nightmares .
- Freaks of Fear Haunted House (Carrolton October Fridays and Saturdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm ) Join this journey into one of the most terrifying haunted attractions in the West Ga area that has a new and interesting approach on scaring the living day lights out of you. For those of you that think you are brave enough to walk through GOOD LUCK! The Freaks Of Fear will definitely give you an experience you will never forget. The monsters there cant wait to eat you!
- Paranoia Haunted House (Canton Open Thursday – Sunday 8:00 PM TO 11:00PM)
Every town has stories. Urban legends that have survived through generations. Most are just that…stories and legends. But every now and again, one of those stories ends up being true
Zombie Farms (Winterville Oct 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28.Opens at 8:00 PM) ALL NEW SCENES this year, so whether you have come 3 times, 20 times, or are a new visitor, everything will be new and different! This year ZF explores the true source of the zombie breakout, and it’s not what you think!
Haunted Montrose (Montrose – Open most days from the 13th through the 31st – check their calendar) Located just 30 minutes outside of Macon, Haunted Montrose and the Old Slaughter House is a top-rated professional haunted attraction that isn’t for the faint of heart! With attractions taht include, Havoc 3D, ExperMental and Industrial Rave, this year promises even more terror and more screams.
Lake Joy Trails of Terror (Kathleen – Opens at 7:30 to midnight weekends and Halloween Night)
Come out for the scare of your life at Lake Joy Trails of Terror! The haunt is in the woods, be prepared to walk, and wear closed toe shoes. Dark areas, come prepared to be scared. Remember this is the woods and mother nature is out in the woods, also roots, unlevel ground that is how mother nature plays.