Here’s a recap of some of the best haunts in Georgia!
- come fare crescere il pene Ghost Tours feature “ operazione chirurgica allungamento pene Lawrenceville’s most interesting places and the stories behind its most bizarre events, hauntingly told with the charm and personality of a real Southern storyteller.” This 90-minute walking tour goes one mile and departs from Aurora Theatre.
- ingrossamento del glande Fear the Woods includes a haunted house, a haunted trail, and haunted combat. . sviluppare pene Stockbridge.
- Explore the halls of a nightmarish hospital at come fare allungare il pisello Nightmare’s Gate in Douglasville
- Camp Blood has a trail plus Nightmare Inn on the same ticket. Zombie Paintball Shoot is separate. Carrolton.
- Gates of Misery has two attractions filled with torture, torment, zombies, and cannibals. Rome.
- 13 Stories Haunted House [sound] has six terrifying attractions and “detail that Hollywood would be proud of” viewed in groups of 6 to 8 people. Newnan
- Netherworld thrills and terrifies with stunt actors in intense makeup, movie-quality special effects, and detailed sets at a large house in Norcross.
Day of the Dead (12 to 5 p.m.) is an outdoor festival with Mexican food, entertainment, storytelling, and free entry to Atlanta History Center. Visitors of all ages will learn about and experience a Day of the Dead Festival, presented in partnership with the Consul General of Mexico and the Institute of Mexican Culture. Guests enjoy traditional dancing, crafts, and authentic Mexican food and entertainment. View a display of altars honoring lost family and friends that are decorated with flowers, favorite foods, and beverages.
A Tour of Southern Ghosts (7pm) in Stone Mountain. Hear ghost stories of the South on a 45-minute lantern-lit walk at Antebellum Plantation.
Haints and Saints Halloween Parade, (4pm) Watch floats, decorated hearses, classic cars, and marching bands followed by a musical jam in Decatur. Free.
Check out the 3rd Annual Halloween Bash at the Atlanta Comedy Theater in Norcross!
Headlining the Halloween Bash is JJ from the Sipp featuring Marvin Hunter and is hosted by V103’s Wanda Smith. Find your scariest and enter the costume contest with cash & prizes to the 1st,2nd, 3rd place. Treats for all. Come Dressed to SCARE
Having an October 31st birthday in the family means we are always on the lookout for new haunts. Atlanta and the surrounding towns gives an unlimited supply. Here are 7 to start your first week in October off right!
- Netherworld Haunted House is a self-guided, walk-through haunted attraction with high-quality special effects & live actors began in 1997. 6624 Dawson Blvd, Norcross.
- Fear the Woods 3565 GA-155 N, Stockbridge. Visit if you dare, and remember… only the woods will hear you scream.
4179 Vansant Rd, Douglasville
Nightmare’s Gate Hospital is the medical epicenter of an infectious disease that has No Cure, No Hope, and No Mercy! Don’t let them touch you as you navigate the twist and turns of Nightmare’s Gate! Will you be a survivor… Or a statistic?
- 13 Stories Haunted House in Newnan has 6 terrifying attractions and a Hollywood level of detail. Check out their calendar of events!
132 W Solomon St, Griffin
Where your most horrifying friends call home. Find fear before it finds you!
Containment Haunted House 1320 Blairs Bridge Rd, Lithia Springs delivers a very intense and personal scare to each and every guest that enters our doors. Become part of the horror unfolding in front of your very eyes and face your biggest fears.
House on Horror Hill
1650 Georgia 9 Alpharetta
one of Georgia’s oldest haunted houses, has been terrorizing north Georgia since the 1970’s. Don’t miss one of Georgia’s best haunted houses!