- donna cerca uomo Abruzzo Atlanta Black Theatre Festival uomo cerca donna Friuli-Venezia October 4 – 7, 2017 delivers 40 plays in 4 days, including single acts, solos, youth theater, and full-length plays mostly at uomo cerca donna Arezzo Porter Sanford III Performing Arts Center in Decatur.
- uomo cerca uomo Modena The Girl Who Needed Watching Comic ballet uomo cerca donna Civitavecchia October 7 – 8, 2017 is about a girl who falls in love with a local farm boy, while her mother has arranged an engagement to a rich (but clumsy and slow-witted) son of a vineyard farmer, at Marietta Performing Arts Center.
- Charlotte’s Web October 8 & 15, 2017 (3 p.m.) is the award-winning story about Charlotte the spider and how she saves Wilbur the pig at Center for Puppetry Arts.
- The Rainmaker , October 6 – 14, 2017 set in a drought-ridden rural town in the 1930s, is about a family that’s desperate for rain and seeking a husband for its daughter, with hopes pinned on a fast-talking newcomer, live at Center Stage North in Marietta.
- Sense & Sensibility October 5 – 15, 2017 is based on Jane Austen’s novel about the Dashwood sisters (reserved & practical Elinor and passionate & romantic Marianne) and their love interests at Synchronicity Theatre.
Students perform a set of plays that, 24 hours before, didn’t exist. Within a single day, Students write, direct, rehearse, tech and perform 6 completely new and original works of theatre. Come see what caffeine fueled creativity generates in the minds of young artists. One time performance at Perimeter College Clarkston Campus, Building F, August 26th at 8pm.
Marvin Cole Auditorium
3773 Memorial College Ave
Clarkston, GA 30021