- uomo cerca donna San Severo STATS -This downtown Atlanta sports hub has long been a go-to for fans seeking an upscale spot to catch the game. Offering an expansive patio, gorgeous views of the skyline and a massive, three-story, industrial-style space filled with wall-to-wall sports coverage, you’ll find ample options for viewing and cheering on multiple teams at once. Traditional American pub fare rules, and you’d do well to go with the wood-fired cheeseburger or barbecue ribs with macaroni and cheese. Special events and beer specials are a regular occurrence, so check social media when planning your outing to avoid giant crowds and to get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Plush booths, dark hardwoods, soft lighting and excellent food make uomo cerca donna Treviso Dantanna’s appealing both as a sports bar and as a solid restaurant in its own right. On game days, the restaurant fills up quick, so you’d do best to come early and grab a seat at the bar–where drinks are strong, service is friendly and conversation is constant. Among the best perks of this swanky sports bar are the food. While the list of 50+ beers is enticing, you’re missing out if you skip on dinner.
- uomo cerca donna Cesena Brewhouse Cafe – Little Five Points’ neighborhood sports pub offers up a distinctive British vibe. On any given night, the bar’s televisions broadcast not just football, baseball and soccer, but cricket and rugby, too. Typical pub food fills the menu (think calamari, burgers and fish and chips) with a range of craft beers available for order by the pint, brew and pitcher.
- donna cerca uomo Pisa Hudson Grille – Sports fanatics will find a welcome respite at Hudson Grille, where televised sports dominate the space. Locations are abundant throughout the area, A respectable number of wine and beers fill the list, but it’s the ambitious quantity of shooters and $5 pinnacle martinis that take top honors. Not limited to pub food, your choices include a range of home-cooked comfort eats too.
uomo cerca donna Carpi Tin Roof Cantina – Situated just off of North Druid Hills near Loehmann’s Plaza, it’s easy to pass by this local dive… but don’t. Thirteen TVs, a 150-inch projection screen and a convivial porch will pull you inside, the wings will keep you there. Trust us when ordering, and get your wings Giancarlo style (Tin Roof’s secret wing sauce fragrant with cilantro, onion and garlic). Cheap beer, live music and numerous bar games like ping-pong, darts, foosball and corn hole add to the appeal.
- Taco Mac Sports Grill – If the 25 locations around the Atlanta area are any indicator, this all-American Southeastern sports chain enjoys robust local support. Numerous televisions, cheery service and a family-friendly environment make this a no-brainer when you’re looking to please a diverse group. While all of the locations share a similar vibe. Grab a seat in front of your game of choice, get a round of craft beers and disregard the name when ordering. Though both Mexican and macaroni are on the menu, this is more of a burger and wings place, so order accordingly.
- Milltown Tavern – This family-owned neighborhood joint fills up with locals seeking a cold beer, solid pub food and consistently good service. Though it doesn’t advertise itself as a sports bar, this little Cabbagetown gem regularly airs sporting events on its TVs, and is a good place to pull up a seat if you happen to be in the area come game day. Given the easy-going atmosphere and the location in this arty in-town ‘hood, it’s a nice find if you’re seeking a spot where the owners and waitstaff are apt to greet you by name. Burgers are their specialty, so order one with a side of tots.
- Fado Irish Pub – Buckhead’s long-standing Irish pub is a choice option for those who prefer being part of a rowdy crowd come game day. View the website before heading in to keep tabs on the featured game of the eve–they’re big on showing European games live, so soccer fans, head on in! Stay for dinner (get something Irish like the shepherd’s pie, all-day Irish breakfast or fish and chips) and make a night out of it.