Head north of the city to see fall leaves at their peak
and check out some of these events while you are out and about!
- IrishFest Atlanta November 3 – 4 has traditional evening concerts, workshops, children’s activities, a Friday buffet, and a Saturday dance at DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody.
- HemlockFest November 3 – 5 near Dahlonega. Enjoy music, arts & crafts, camping, and canoeing at this eco-friendly event.
- Atlanta Ultimate Women’s Expo [website has sound] November 4 – 5 features keynote speakers, shopping, classes, and a beauty lounge at Georgia World Congress Center.
- Chastain Park Arts Festival at Chastain Park November 4 – 5. See the work of 185 artists, hear local acoustic musicians, and visit food vendors. Free.
- Book Festival of the MJCCA November 4 – 20. Billed as the South’s premier literary event it includes author book signings, a community read, panel discussions, family events, and book sales in Dunwoody.